Friday, September 9, 2016

Halloween Decorations 2014

I made my chalkboard out of a cabinet door. 


This is made from a really really old window that my feance' took out of union station in downtown Nashville. The top rounded part is an add on. One of the panes is entirely missing. I kinda refurbished it a bit by spooking it up. I added many more years to it I hope!! It's a big storage piece off season but it's well worth it to me because I adore it!! 


This is my prim tree I keep up all year. I change the decorations every season. Almost all of my tree ornaments are made by me!


Witch legs made by me. Old trunk refinished by my dads wife and gifted to me. This trunk made me fall in love with Lime green!


Haunted house built by my feance' and painted by me. I keep this beauty sitting out all year. ;) 


Painted on cardboard and cut to fit just inside the frame. I fold it in the middle for easy storage.





My Witches cauldron. It has a mister that adds the effect of fog as well. It changes colors. I throw chopped off fingers and eyeballs in there for her to play with!





Start saving those bottles!! You will want to make a couple of these. They are so easy! Just soak the labels off, print your Halloween labels, and mod podge them onto your bottles. You can find all kinds of free labels online or if you want better you can find some in my Etsy shop here 












No comments:

Post a Comment